please don’t unfollow me
here have a snickers
you get a bit delusional when you’re hungry
fav movie ♠ratatuille
"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul."
After been serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since December 2008, Kuroko no Basuke has finally come to an end. Thank you Kuroko & friends for accompanying us for the past 6 years. Thank you Fujimaki-sensei for giving us a happy ending! ❤
Anxiety & unwanted thoughts are absolutely horrible to deal with, but I’m determined to beat them eventually. This is how I envision them - I suppose venting through drawing is one of my ways of coping with it.
Half of the fandom: Gene!
Other half: John!
The show: JAH!
my fav movie ♠disney
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY